What you will need:
- 1 package Royal Pineapple Jello (2.8 oz)
- 1 cup Coconut Rum (I used Bacardi)
- 1 cup boiling water
- Jello Shot Cups (I ordered on amazon.com)
- Place plastic shot cups in sheet pan
- Add jello mix to boiling water in bowl and whisk until dissolved.
- Wait 3 minutes or so for it to cool down a bit then add coconut rum and whisk together to combine.
- Pour mixture into a large glass measuring cup with pouring edge on it. Fill cups half way with mixture. It makes about 15-20 shots.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until firm. (good with whipped cream on top as well)